This good security feature is nothing but a HOAX. Think about it!
If your pin number is 1234 then 4321 seems ok; but if 2552 is your number; how do you reverse that number? Also if you have 1231 – logic is reversed 1st and 4th digit triggers the alarm (hehe). And so on and so on.
Sorry to all who believed this email; but it is only a hoax.
|By the way; the email is something like:ATM PIN Number Reversal – Good to Know!!If you should ever be forced by a robber to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you can notify the police by entering your PIN in reverse.For example, if your pin number is 1234, then you would put in 4321. The ATM system recognizes that your PIN number is backwards from the ATM card you placed in the machine. The machine will still give you the money you requested, but unknown to the robber, the police will be immediately dispatched to the location.
All ATM’s carry this emergency sequencer by law.
This information was recently broadcast on Crime Stoppers however it is seldom used because people just don’t know about it.
Please pass this along to everyone.
I have now written a lesson on how to BLOG, using WordPress.
And demonstrating the power of said – by publishing to both Facebook and Twitter.
My Students are totally confused, but eventually they will grasp the simplicity of blogging.
The 1st lesson was theory ONLY!
The 2nd will be hands on; but it requires the students to consider certain facts prior to that lesson.
- I am a mobile teaching unit.
- I provide quality training for a wide range of applications.
- I teach computing for the terrified.
- PC awareness
- Internet and e-mail
- Microsoft applications
- Courses for individuals or for small groups of up to 6 participants
- Individual tuition on your own PC in your own home.
- PCs provided for group tuition.
- Courses are tailored to the individual’s requirements.
- I cater for beginners, refreshers and advanced level of PC-knowledge.If you would like to know more about what PC-How2 can do for you, your relatives, friends or acquaintances or would like book a “taster” session
please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My aim is to provide you with some computer awareness!I will teach you how to use a PC and how to “tame the beast”,so you need not be afraid of using one.I will come to you and teach you on your own PC or on our PCs how to use a PC and become excited by its potential, as an individual or in a group of maximum 3 persons.