Snip & Sketch is a wonderful screenshot capture tool for Windows. Microsoft has added tons of new cool features and shortcuts to make this tool almost indispensable for users. But there is an issue that you may have noticed after capturing the screen, the preview notification is not appearing in the notification panel! There are a ton of reasons that can be at the root of the issue. So, without wasting more time, just follow these solutions to find a quick resolution.
Check that the Snip & Sketch notification setting is turned ON.
- You have to open the “Settings”. So, press the [Win Key] +[i] keys together.
- Then select/click-on the “System” .
- On the right-hand side, select “Notifications & Actions”.
- Just make sure that the “Notifications” option is “On” and expand it.
- Later, make sure these options are checked.
- Now, you have to ensure the Snip & Sketch notifications are allowed.
- Just go down through the same window and turn the “Snipping Tool” option “On”.
- After that, close the “Settings” window and take a snapshot by pressing
the [Win key] +[Shift] +[S] keys together.
- Check whether the preview is appearing on the notification panel or not.